Hummingbird Nest House
This hummingbird house provides hummingbirds with an open platform to build their nest! Designed and built in a small Amish woodshop in Indiana, this hummingbird nesting platform features two mini metal poles offer a secure anchor for hummingbirds to weave their nest around on either side of a dip in the platform, which offers the nest greater stability. Includes 5 inch long landing branch with leaves to make your hummingbirds feel at home.
Also includes all natural cotton nesting material, tucked conveniently behind the wire mesh!
Since hummingbirds will not nest in a windy location, choose a wind protected place to mount this little hummingbird nest house. There is a pre-drilled hole on the back just above the nesting material for mounting. Simply place a screw in the hold to secure to tree.
Green Meadow Polywood Bird Feeders and Houses are USA made with eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Dimensions: 4.5 IN W x 4.5 IN D x 6 IN H
- All Feeders and houses feature stainless screws and cables, and aluminum screen.
- No maintenance is needed!
- Termite resistant.
- UV protected to keep from fading.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- All are built on site by the Hochstetler family in Shipshewana, IN.