Hummingbird Nest House
This hummingbird house provides hummingbirds with an open platform to build their nest. Designed and built in a small Amish woodshop in Indiana, this hummingbird nesting platform features two mini metal poles offer a secure anchor for hummingbirds to weave their nest around on either side of a dip in the platform, which offers the nest greater stability. It includes all natural cotton nesting material, tucked conveniently behind the wire mesh. Since hummingbirds will not nest in a windy location, choose a wind protected place to mount this little hummingbird nest house. Includes 5 inch long landing branch with leaves to make your hummingbirds feel at home. Green Meadow Polywood Bird Feeders and Houses are USA made with eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Dimensions: 4.5 IN W x 4.5 IN D x 6 IN H
- All Feeders and houses feature stainless screws and cables, and aluminum screen.
- There is a pre-drilled hole on the back just above the nesting material for mounting. Simply place a screw in the hold to secure to tree.
- No maintenance is needed!
- Termite resistant.
- UV protected to keep from fading.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- All are built on site by the Hochstetler family in Shipshewana, IN. Eco-friendly polywood is made from recycled milk jugs. Any screws, hinges, or hangers are made of stainless steel. Made to last a lifetime and look beautiful every year with no maintenance, only cleaning from one season to the next! Your friends and family will be impressed and amazed at how good these look in your yard.