Mini Magnum Sunflower Feeder 4.75 IN x 11.75 IN
Magnum feeders attract the most number of birds! Ready to hang. Fully assembled. Hunter green tops and bottoms; an industry favorite! Metal mesh screens, easy-open tops, decorative and functional.
Bring a charming element to your bird garden with this Mini Magnum Sunflower Seed Feeder. This convenient, all steel feeder is great for providing seed to a few select birds, thanks to its small size and durable construction.
The 2.5 IN diameter seed tube can easily hold 0.5 QTS of cracked corn, peanut chunks, or sunflower seed, which birds can access through the 0.25 IN square mesh. A green, stepped roof covers the tube, and a matching, dark green disc forms a base. This base provides perching spots for small birds, and has an integrated baffle, directing seed toward the sides of the item. Drainage holes on the base also help seed remain dry, and the metal tube keeps the feed visible.
Use the attached, metal loop hanger to display the unit on a bracket or branch. The metal construction ensures a durable piece, while its black and green tones offer a classic color scheme. Create a seed specific dining spot in your backyard with the Audubon Mini Magnum Sunflower Seed Feeder.
- All-Steel Hunter Green Tops and BottomsÃ‚Â
- Metal Mesh Screens.
- Easy to clean and fill.
- Fully AssembledÃ‚Â
- 1 Pint Capacity
- 4.75 IN Diameter x 11.75 IN H
- Attracts: chickadees, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, starlings, titmice, towhees, woodpeckers, and wrens
- Holds: cracked corn, peanut chunks, peanuts in the shell, and sunflower seed
- Capacity: 0.5 quarts, 0.75 lbs.