16 IN Caged Screen Sunflower Tube Bird Feeder
Caged Screen Sunflower Tube Feeder. Deter squirrels from pilfering your bird seed using the Caged Screen Tube Bird Feeder. A dark green, powder coated cage with a 1 IN square grid surrounds this mesh feeder, offering large seed to your birds while keeping it safe from squirrels or other animals. The 0.25 IN stainless steel mesh reservoir in the center allows birds to either hold onto the cage and pull seed to them, or to cling onto the interior mesh tube and dine. An internal baffle at the base of the reservoir allows it to empty completely, while drainage holes on the bottom enable excess water to drain. This reservoir holds 0.75 QTS of peanut chunks or sunflower seed. Locks atop the green metal roof prevent squirrels from lifting the lid, and the sturdy metal hanger offers a convenient way to mount the item. For versatility, pole mount this feeder on any pole with a 1 IN outer diameter (not included). Offer small birds peanuts or sunflower seed from this Caged Screen Tube Bird Feeder.
- Caged tube feeders come fully assembled.
- Birds that use this feeder: chickadees, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, nuthatches, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, starlings, titmice, towhees, woodpeckers, and wrens
- Seed or Feed Options: large peanut chunks and sunflower seed
- Capacity: 0.75 QTS or 1.125 LBS
- Dimensions: 5.75 IN Diameter x 16.5 IN H
- Mounting: may be hung or pole mounted
- Construction: steel, metal
- Weight: 4 LBS