This quality handmade Hummingbird is sure to cheer up your yard or garden. A perfect accent for any flowerbed. Crafted by the artist himself in Northern Wisconsin, no two are exactly alike. Hand-torching and polishing gives each Hummingbird a flame-like shine in the sun!
Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Hummingbird garden sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Hummingbird is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV and weather resistant varnish. The uniqueness is each piece is with the hand torched wings!
Display on any vertical surface with a Wall Mount, sold separately.
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Color is created using torches, therefore each piece is unique, one of kind
- Eye color is available in red or blue glass gems, which sparkle in the sunlight
- METAL ROD NOT INCLUDED. Wall Mount can be purchased separately
- Each hummingbird has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- Dimensions: wingspan 12”; height 10”
- Weight: 2 lbs