This quality handmade Hummingbird is sure to dress up your yard or garden. Crafted by the artist, himself, no two are exactly alike. Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Hummingbird garden sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Hummingbird is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV and weather resistant varnish. The uniqueness is each piece is with the hand torched wings which shine in the sun!
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Wing’s color is created using torches therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Eye color is available in red or blue glass gems which sparkle in the sunlight
- Metal rod not included
- Each hummingbird has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- Dimensions: wingspan 12”; height 10”
- Weight: 2 lbs