Handcrafted Heavy Gauge Metal Pheasant Yard Art
This distinctive handmade Pheasant is sure to stand out in your yard or garden as he takes wing. The flame-like hand-torched finish shines as it catches the sun! Impressive, unmistakable tail makes this fellow over two feet long. Crafted by the artist himself in Northern Wisconsin, no two are exactly alike.
Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Pheasant sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Pheasant is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV and weather resistant varnish. The uniqueness in each piece is particularly in the hand torching!
Display on any vertical surface with a Wall Mount, sold separately.
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Color in the wings is created using torches therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Each Pheasant has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- METAL STAND NOT INCLUDED. Wall Mount can be purchased separately
- Dimensions: Width 22”; height 12”, depth 29"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs