Handcrafted Heavy Gauge Metal Hooded Merganser Yard Art
This quality handmade Hooded Merganser is sure to make a splash in your yard or garden. The flame-like hand-torched finish shines as it catches the sun! Crafted by the artist himself in Northern Wisconsin, no two are exactly alike. The Merganser's distinctive crest, 18" wingspan, bright glass eyes, and detailed webbed feet make him perfect compliment to any backyard pond or shoreline too!
Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Hooded Merganser sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Merganser is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV and weather resistant varnish. The uniqueness in each piece is particularly in the hand torching.
Display on any vertical surface with a Wall Mount, sold separately.
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Color in the wings is created using torches therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Each Hooded Merganser has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- METAL STAND NOT INCLUDED. Wall Mount can be purchased separately
- Dimensions: Width 18”; height 12”, depth 18"
- Weight: 4.0 lbs