This quality handmade Eagle is sure to be a majestic centerpiece in your yard or garden. The flame-like hand-torched finish shines as it catches the sun! Has beautiful, hand-worked detail in the eagle's feathered head and taloned feet, plus an impressive 32" wingspan. Crafted by the artist himself in Northern Wisconsin, no two are exactly alike.
Please note some inventory is on hand, however, during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Eagle sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Eagle is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV- and weather-resistant varnish. The uniqueness in each piece is particularly in the hand-torched and polished wings!
Display on any vertical surface with a Wall Mount, sold separately.
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Wing’s color is created using torches, therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Solid metal head
- Each Eagle has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- METAL STAND NOT INCLUDED. Wall Mount can be purchased separately
- Dimensions: wingspan 32”; height 16”, depth 16"
- Weight: 8 lbs