This quality handmade Eagle is sure to stand out in your yard or garden. Crafted by the artist, himself, no two are exactly alike. Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Eagle sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Eagle is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV and weather resistant varnish. The uniqueness in each piece is particularly in the hand torched wings which shine in the sun!
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Wing’s color is created using torches therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Solid metal head.
- Each Eagle has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar which available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- Metal stand not included and can be purchased separately.
- Dimensions: wingspan 32”; height 16”, depth 16"
- Weight: 8 lbs