Handcrafted Heavy Gauge Metal Canada Goose Yard Art
This quality handmade Canada Goose is sure to stand out in your yard or garden. This distinctive long-necked fellow has wings and webbed feet spread for coming in for a landing. Makes a perfect accent for a shoreline or pond. Crafted by the artist himself in Northern Wisconsin, no two are exactly alike. Hand-torched and polished metal shines like flames when it catches the sun!
Please note some inventory is on hand, however during periods of higher volume there could be a slight wait for completion of your piece.
This Goose sculpture is made with heavy gauge steel. The opening at the bottom of the Goose is used to accommodate a steel rod (length to be determined by customer) easily found at your local hardware store. This piece is finished with UV- and weather-resistant varnish. The uniqueness in each piece is particularly in the hand torching.
Display on any vertical surface with a Wall Mount, sold separately.
- Heavy gauge steel
- Treated with multiple coats of Dupli-Color (gloss wheel clear coat) to resist rust and UV fading
- Color in the wings is created using torches, therefore each piece is unique, one of kind in color
- Each Canadian Goose has ¾” diameter tube socket on bottom to accommodate ½” diameter solid steel rod or ½” diameter rebar available at your local hardware store or building supply center – you determine length
- METAL STAND NOT INCLUDED. Wall Mount can be purchased separately
- Dimensions: Width 13”; height 18”, depth (wingspan) 20"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs