Upside Down Suet Feeder
This Amish Recycled Poly Upside Down Suet Feeder is specifically designed for Woodpeckers, Nuthatches and other songbirds that will feed upside down. This feeder will help deter birds such as starlings and grackles who generally do not like to feed upside down. Green Meadow feeders are made of eco-friendly Polywood which is made from 100% recycled milk jugs. Hanging. Dimensions: 8 IN W x 8.5 IN D x 3.5 IN H.
• All Feeders and houses feature stainless screws and cables, and aluminum screen.
• No maintenance is needed!
• Termite resistant.
• UV protected to keep from fading.
• Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
• All are built on site by the Hochstetler family in Shipshewana, IN. Eco-friendly polywood is made from recycled milk jugs. Screws, hinges, and hangers made of stainless steel. Made to last a lifetime and look beautiful every year with no maintenance, only cleaning from one season to the next! Your friends and family will be impressed and amazed at how good these look in your yard.