Green Meadow Polywood Bat Houses are USA made with eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. This beautiful 40 Colony Bat House will house bats that help rid your backyard of pesky mosquitoes and bugs naturally! Some insectivorous bats can catch up to 600+ mosquitoes an hour! Mount on the sunny side of a structure (tree/building) where it gets six to eight hours of sunlight a day. Place the house about 12-20 feet off the ground as bats need room to swoop in and drop out of the house. Bat Conservation International Certified Bat House.
Dimensions: 11 IN W x 6 IN D x 14.5 IN H
• All Feeders and houses feature stainless screws and cables, and aluminum screen.
• No maintenance is needed!
• Termite resistant.
• UV protected to keep from fading.
• Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
• All are built on site by the Hochstetler family in Shipshewana, IN.
Eco-friendly polywood is made from recycled milk jugs. Any screws, hinges, or hangers are made of stainless steel. Made to last a lifetime and look beautiful every year with no maintenance, only cleaning from one season to the next! Your friends and family will be impressed and amazed at how good these look in your yard.