Wren Church House
Hanging or Post Mount. This charming, eco-friendly Amish made Poly Wren Church House has its own steeple and welcomes your feathered friends to nest. Since made from recycled plastic products unlike wood, it requires no maintenance such as periodic re-painting and resists mold and mildew. Built to last. 1.125 IN diameter entrance hole. Convenient side cleanout. Green Meadow Polywood Bird Feeders and Houses are USA made with eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled plastic milk jugs. Dimensions: 5 IN W x 7 IN D x 14 IN H
• All Feeders and houses feature stainless screws and cables, and aluminum screen.
• No maintenance is needed!
• Termite resistant.
• UV protected to keep from fading.
• Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
• All are built on site by the Hochstetler family in Shipshewana, IN. Eco-friendly polywood is made from recycled milk jugs. Any screws, hinges, or hangers are made of stainless steel. Made to last a lifetime and look beautiful every year with no maintenance, only cleaning from one season to the next! Your friends and family will be impressed and amazed at how good these look in your yard.