Fly-Through Suet Ball Feeder
The Fly-Through Suet Ball Feeder is a great way to feed suet and attract a variety of wild birds. This new type of feeder allows more birds to enjoy the suet at the same time and holds up to nine Suet Balls!
Durable and attractive design with an antiqued copper roof. All components of the feeder are powder coated metal. The feeder is easy to use and a mesh platform makes it easy to clean. Holds nine Suet Balls.
Instructions: Twist off ring to open roof. Insert Suet Balls. Return roof and screw ring until lid is tight.
- Holds 9 Suet or Seed Balls
- Antiqued Copper Roof
- Durable and Weather Resistant
- Powder Coated Metal Components
- Built-In Ring Hanger
- Mesh Bottom for Drainage
- Easy to Clean and Simple to Use
- Dimensions: 11.5 IN x 10 IN x 10 IN